Fennel - Organic Essential Oil
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Digestive | Structural | Skin | Strength | Courage | Resolve
A warm, sweet, earthy aroma, similar to aniseed, traditionally used for strength and courage. This oil is vitalising and balancing for mind and body.
Fennel essential oil is extracted from the crushed seeds by steam distillation. It was a popular herb used by the ancient Chinese, Egyptians, and Romans, who believed that fennel helped give longer life, and improved a person's courage, strength and resolve.
The oil, like the seeds, is good for digestion and said to be good for constipation and the relief of nausea. It has a cleansing and toning effect on the skin, and is used in aromatherapy to treat oily skin, wrinkles, cellulite and obesity. Its diuretic effect is believed to help disperse cellulite. It is also said to aid weight loss by promoting feelings of satiety. Promotes calm and resolve when feeling overwhelmed.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse for a heart-warming aromatic effect, to promote courage, strength and confidence.
- Massage after blending for comfort, strength and vitality. Stimulating to digestive and circulatory systems.
- Apply diluted to the bottom of the feet for digestion. Inhale for courage and resolution.
- Blends well with Geranium, Ylang-Ylang, Lavender, Grapefruit, Orange, Sage.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Avoid use in large doses. Not for use during pregnancy or nursing, or by those with epilepsy or breast cancer. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Fennel - Foeniculum vulgare
PLANT PART: Aerial Parts
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation